446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seagate File format 640 GB USB two. 0 Portable External Storage device.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Seagate File format 640 GB USB two. 0 Portable External Storage device. Empty
PostSubject: Seagate File format 640 GB USB two. 0 Portable External Storage device.   Seagate File format 640 GB USB two. 0 Portable External Storage device. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm

<!--INFOLINKS_ON-->
This drive works on my IBM T61 laptop sort of a charm and it needs no additional power beyond the one USB two.0 association.I fully had no problems obtaining this drive to figure on behalf of me because of smart ole "plug and play". Windows seven recognized this drive instantly and put in the drivers required to induce it to figure. All i had to try to to was format the drive and that i was up and running.We have very created tremedous strides in laptop technology - i keep in mind having HDDs (once upon a time) that were 40-80GB and that i used to assume they were humongous. It still amazes me to own most storage offered in such atiny low device - oh yes did i forget to mention that it's really moveable - thus you'll be able to simply move it from one machine to a different (e.g. transfer your full size vacation photos from your eighteen.0 Mega-Pixel Canon digital camera!). additionally the drive seems to be extraordinarily quiet thus no annoying noises that drive you crazy. it's smart too - black in color and contains a tight LED that's simply bright enough. the value i paid ($69.99 i think) was pretty tight additionally.In outline i'm very pleased with it and that i do suggest you consideer shopping for it if want|you would like|you wish} a conveyable giant capability (if you think that 750GB is sweet enough for you and you dont need the "cutting-edge" twoTB solution) USB 2.0 hard-drive!
See Seagate Expansion 640 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive <!--INFOLINKS_OFF-->
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

Seagate File format 640 GB USB two. 0 Portable External Storage device.
Page 1 of 1