446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.   Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Sony Ericsson K608i is a superb 3G phone launched by means of Sony. Sony Ericsson K608i can be a class apart in this many 3G phones which are thronging the market.
It is far lighter weight and stylish than cumbersome 3G phones and just weighs 105g. It has a chic aluminium case and boasts of 3G video calling the industry new age marvel. You may love the 1. 3 super pixel camera in Sony Ericsson K608i having 4x digital zoom. Click pictures and just share the memories later on. Be bowled over from the 1. 8 inch screen of resolution 176 x 220 pixels that may support up to 262K shades.
It offers you great internet accessibility with includes like WAP browser, GPRS, UMTS. It is possible to download videos, games, and ringtones and in addition send them to your buddies, family etc through MMS. Download Java games and play them once you like with the Java technology supported by it phone. Sony Ericsson K608i also supports the unique feature of Video DJ ™ application which lets you make your own videos with the help of sounds, music etc for the existing ones.
You can use Sony Ericsson K608i simply because your MP3 player possesses an FM radio much too. But you cannot even so dispose off that old Music as this phone won't have any memory card. The internal memory is sufficient at 33 MB yet not large to store nearly 40-50 songs. You tends to make your own song gallery also. All in all it is just a good 3G phone, the initial of the 3G variety that they are introduced by Sony. It has a especially reliable battery stand-up of 180 hours in comparison with the other 3G’ azines. Sony Ericsson K608i cellular phone deals in various rental plans are obtainable on the 3 network in although you can transfer to other networks when you desire.
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K608i Maintain Awe Of 3G.
Page 1 of 1