446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson T715 Reviewed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson T715 Reviewed. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson T715 Reviewed.   Sony Ericsson T715 Reviewed. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Sliding For Fun
Sony Ericsson is talking about convergence and is beginning it through its instruments. The Sony Ericsson T715 is a phone that brings together most of functionalities into its include set. The phone is a slider and the set we got for review was a combination of silver and black, which is called the Galaxy Silver tone or shade. The front panel includes a 2. 2-inch screen surrounded by a black panel. Below *j the actual screen are two dark colored coloured soft keys. Below these are the calling keys highlighted having a metallic finish. Between the two keys is the square D-Pad with an important silver coloured select key in the middle and silver colour setting out. Below the calling keys are the quick access and sharp keys.
Sliding the front panel up reveals a good alphanumeric keypad, which is initially hard to make use of. However, it becomes comfortable after some time. The left panel has a charg¬ ing/USB/headphone slot. The right side has a volume level rocker and camera gallery vital. The microSD card slot is underneath the metallic battery cover about the left side but is usually hot swappable. The spine panel sports a 3. 2-megapixel camera and an LED whizz.
Sharp Features
The Sony Ericsson T715 comes with an impressive set of activities, utility and connectivity features. In the multimedia segment these devices has a 3. 2-megapixel camera, which gives decent good pictures. Shooting modes can include Panorama, Frames and Burst shots while the picture resolution varies because of VGA to 3. 0-megapixel. It also comes with options for instance night mode, self-timer, white balance and colour effects like Black and white, negative. Sepia. Users can also set the picture good as normal or wonderful. The photos can turn out to be geo-tagged. The handset comes with Photofix that corrects a con¬ trast and light balance of the pictures. Videos can be recorded in normal or even MMS modes. Users can add colour effects to them but videos can't turn out to be geo-tagged using A-GPS. One can also directly upload illustrations or photos on Eacebook, Twitter, Picassa, Myspace, etc.
As far as music features are worried, the T715 comes accompanied by a Media Player and Fm radio. Music can be sorted on the basis of art-ists and albums. Equalizer presets include five variations. Users can create their own presets to boot but these cannot turn out to be saved. The phone also comes with a stereo widening feature. While by default it plays in landscape designs mode, users can also change it to portrait. In typically the FM i radio, up to 20 channels can turn out to be saved. It comes accompanied by a Track ID feature which will recognises and finds information about the song playing at the FM radio. The Fm radio has RDS support and may be played on that loudspeaker. The sound quality of the device, as expected, is good in both loudspeaker not to mention i headphone modes. The device comes with I uses like photoDJ, musicDT and vid-eoDJ, which lets visitors edit pictures, music We and videos respectively.
Strong Connections
Apart from multimedia prowess, the Sony I Ericsson T715 comes with good utility and I just connectivity functions. The device supports I Email for those accounts like POP3 and even IMAP4. Apart from that social bookmarking sites like Faccbook, Myspace and Twitter, as well as Search engines search and YouTube are generally integrated to it.
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson T715 Reviewed.
Page 1 of 1