446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Battery_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Battery_2. Empty
PostSubject: Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Battery_2.   Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Battery_2. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Q Is it easy to install a battery?

a Yes, very easy. First, make sure all open up files are saved. Next, either attach the aC adapter directly to the lap or set the system to 揾ibernate? mode or shut off. Release the latch on the current battery, and merely install the replacement Dell FM332 electric.

Q Will Dell laps take non-Dell batteries?

a Dell has a rigorous qualification process by which all Dell batteries are validated to make sure proper function, performance and safety. Some non-Dell batteries are available in the market with claims of compatibility with the help of Dell systems. Dell cannot verify these claims, nor the safety of using them in a Dell product. Dell strongly encourages our customers to use only dell Latitude E4300 battery advertised as appropriate for their lap model. Only Dell lap batteries come with a 1-year warranty, are engineered for optimal safety and even performance for Dell solutions, and are supported by just Dell technical support for the length of the warranty period.

Q What is a modular bay battery?

a In some lap systems Dell provides a Latitude E5400 battery that can be used in the optical drive media bay (DVD/CD hard drive bay). This enables the use of two batteries, potentially extending the available run precious time.

Q If I install a modular bay battery, are my primary as well as modular bay batteries working at the same time to power my lap computer?

a No, the modular bay battery is used first, then the system automatically switches towards the primary battery. This is really a deliberate design to allow the most amount of run a chance to remain in the primary Latitude E5500 battery should the modular bay power is removed and replaced having an optical drive.

Q For what use is the strip of LED equipment on my battery?

a Most Dell batteries have an LED indicator that allows users to determine how much run time and just how much overall battery life are accessible at the touch from a button.

To check Latitude E6400 battery charge, press the button and the number of lights that appear will tell you charge status. If all lights appear, you possess a fully charged battery. Each light that appears accounts for approximately 20% charge.

To check the battery health, press and hold the status button on any battery charge gauge for a minimum of 3 seconds. If no lights appear, the battery is in good condition and approximately a lot more than 80 percent of its original charge capacity keeps. Each light represents incremental degradation. If five lights appear, approximately less than 60 percent of the charge capacity remains, and you should consider replacing the Latitude E4300 electric battery.

Q What does Dell encourage for battery storage for a long period of time?

a When storing for more than 4 days these tips can better preserve the life of your battery:

Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes aC adapters and lap security carts plugged into an outlet.

Lap batteries, including those stored in lap systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Warmth of 0? to 35癈 (32? to 95癋).

Batteries may be stored within the lap or outside of the lap.

Charge batteries prior to storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the actual Latitude E5500 Battery that will between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information. )

Q are there restriction with taking lithium-ion battery on planes?

a Effective January 1, 2008, the Department of Transportation (DOT) through the Pipeline and Hazardous Substances Safety administration (PHMSa) will no longer allow loose lithium battery power in checked baggage. These batteries may continue to be packed in carry-on totes.
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Battery_2.
Page 1 of 1