446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Toshiba Net Book Nb 305 10f Assessment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My Toshiba Net Book Nb 305 10f Assessment. Empty
PostSubject: My Toshiba Net Book Nb 305 10f Assessment.   My Toshiba Net Book Nb 305 10f Assessment. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:33 pm

I did my rational share of reviewing before deciding to purchase this net book, including watching YouTube videos and handling the machine in computer stores. I have been advised that the sharp graphics card was slow on that machine, making streaming picture erratic. It hasnꊰ been a problem for me, however if you are intending on playing video games on the web, then I recommend this Toshiba might not be your best choice.

Many netbooks can compete with the Toshiba's performance, although it does excel in specified areas. As well as a new CPU the Toshiba NB305 possesses a bigger 250GB hard commute, a slimmer 6-cell variety, a first-class keyboard and a strong and attractive develop. The battery life is claimed to be 11 hours before recharged, but nearly all families would just manage the same as me - about 8 working hours. This is still pretty amazing bearing in mind a full size pc can't usually manage well over 4 hours. For anybody worried about such things, the case is textured the program doesn't show fingerprints like a number of the "designer" netbooks, but it's, for me, too many little lights sparkling about the keyboard for its unique good.

Specification

The Toshiba NB305 10F comes with Windows 7 Starter, has a N450 CPU and some 250GB hard-drive. The RAM on my machine continues 1GB but this can be extended depending on the merchant you obtain it from. Few netbooks can compete with the NB305 in typically the keyboard and display areas - they've been just too good. The keyboard is wide and has nearly full size house keys - amazing for something the dimension of the large paperback. It also offers a huge mouse pad (or touchpad) which makes life simple, and functions built-in stereo speakers, a fast Ethernet (10/100) port, and an Sd card reader that is also compatible with Secure Digital High Total capacity (SDHC). Also fitted are actually 3 USB ports, a modem point, a wireless card along with a webcam.

The screen bezel tapers a little towards the edges, but not as much as some making it turn up slightly chunky although is it doesn't same thickness as your NB205. The display is undoubtedly bright enough to view outdoors even even on a sunny day, but the brightness can't be changed, and if it happens to be turned off while revoked, it will not convert back on. With a brand new processor and battery develop, the Toshiba NB305 is an improvement over the now excellent NB205, meaning you'll be able to go through an over-all day of school and also work without worrying upto a recharge.

Conclusion

The Toshiba is the winner because of its screen and keyboard, but it also has a robust appearance and a "go-anywhere" feel that put it before its rivals. Toshiba score well in their energy tests for this particular netbook, with a 5* Energy score and WEEE not to mention RoHS compliance. It has green credentials too - a reduced amount of mercury and lead used in its manufacture. A trivial moan - and I am certainly splitting hairs here - is that you simply can't see the volume control, although you can clearly regulate it. Verdict: 4. 5/5
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

My Toshiba Net Book Nb 305 10f Assessment.
Page 1 of 1