446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Toshiba Netbook NB 305 10f Evaluation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My Toshiba Netbook NB 305 10f Evaluation. Empty
PostSubject: My Toshiba Netbook NB 305 10f Evaluation.   My Toshiba Netbook NB 305 10f Evaluation. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:33 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
I spent lots of time reading reviews, watching YouTube videos and actually carrying out hands-on in retail stores before committing myself to make sure you purchasing this net publication. 聽 I read anywhere you want that streaming video may possibly occasionally get stuck because of processor speed or all the graphics card, but I imagine it's an issue for a number of netbooks. 聽 It hasn't been a problem for people, however if you will be intending on playing online games online, then I suggest this Toshiba may not be your best choice.
NB305 Competition
Many netbooks are able to compete with the Toshiba's overall performance, but it does shine in a number of areas. 聽 The Toshiba NB305 has a smart case, a new battery with 6 cells, a wide keyboard and a 250GB hard drive as opposed to the standard 160GB. 聽 Battery life is claimed to be 11 hours, but That i haven't managed it - my record is 8 time before a charge. 聽 This is still pretty remarkable considering a detailed size laptop can't usually manage more than 4 hours. 聽 The case is finished in your textured plastic that on the plus side won't show fingerprints, but I do feel that having nine functional LEDs to the keyboard is a bit over the top.
Specification
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "0016438529, ";
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
document. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, " + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
The Toshiba NB305 10F comes with Windows 7 Starter, has a N450 processor and some sort of 250GB hard-drive. 聽 The RAM on my model is still 1GB but this can be extended depending on the merchant you buy it from. 聽 Few netbooks can compete with the NB305 in the particular keyboard and display areas - they are just too good. 聽 The broad keyboard features incredibly nearly full size tips, making it genuinely useable - incredible given the size of the netbook. 聽 The touchpad is big plus ships with standard measured left and right buttons, and the netbook has also stereo speakers, a 10/100 Ethernet correlation and an SD/SDHC cards reader). 聽Also fitted happen to be 3 USB ports, a modem point, a wireless card in addition to a webcam.
Display
The screen bezel tapers a little towards the sides, but not as much as others making it appear a little chunky although it's identical thickness as the NB205. The screen is definitely bright enough to view outdoors even on a sunny day, but the brightness can not be altered, and if it is turned off while dangling, it will not turn back on. 聽 By using a new CPU and power supply design, the Toshiba NB305 is an advance over the undoubtedly excellent NB205, meaning you'll be able to go through an overall day of school or possibly work without worrying in regards to recharge.
Conclusion
Lots of netbooks on today's sector can equal the Toshiba NB305 options, but it's the Toshiba's transportable, brilliant screen and eye-catching usability which puts it ahead of the pack. 聽 Toshiba score well in their energy tests for the following netbook, with a 5* Vigor rating and WEEE plus RoHS compliance. 聽 It even manages to decrease its use of direct and mercury during produce. 聽 A trivial moan - and I am certainly splitting hairs here - is that you choose to can't see the fullness control, although you might obviously regulate it. 聽 Final verdict: 4. 5/5
聽 <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

My Toshiba Netbook NB 305 10f Evaluation.
Page 1 of 1