446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Power supply.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Power supply. Empty
PostSubject: Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Power supply.   Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Power supply. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Q Is it effortless install a battery?

a Yes, very easy. First, make sure all amenable files are saved. Next, either attach the aC adapter directly to the lap or set the machine to 揾ibernate? mode or shut off. Release the latch on the current battery, and simply install the replacement Dell FM332 battery.

Q Will Dell laps accept non-Dell batteries?

a Dell has a rigorous qualification process during which all Dell batteries are validated to ensure proper function, performance plus safety. Some non-Dell batteries are available in the market with claims of compatibility by using Dell systems. Dell cannot verify these claims, nor the safety of using them in a Dell technique. Dell strongly encourages our customers to use only dell Latitude E4300 battery advertised as befitting their lap model. Only Dell lap batteries come with a 1-year warranty, are built for optimal safety along with performance for Dell devices, and are supported by Dell technical support for the length of the warranty period.

Q What is a modular bay battery?

a In some lap systems Dell offers a Latitude E5400 battery that can be used in the optical commute media bay (DVD/CD disk drive bay). This enables the use of two batteries, potentially offering the available run occasion.

Q If I put in a modular bay battery, are my primary plus modular bay batteries working at the same time to power my panel computer?

a No, the modular bay battery is used first, then the system automatically switches to the primary battery. This is a deliberate design to enable the most amount of run time to remain in the important Latitude E5500 battery in case that the modular bay electric is removed and replaced with a optical drive.

Q For what use is the strip of LED equipment and lighting on my battery?

a Most Dell batteries have an LED indicator that allows users to see how much run time and what amount overall battery life can be purchased at the touch on the button.

To check Latitude E6400 power supply charge, press the button and the number of lights that appear will explain to you charge status. If all of lights appear, you have a fully charged battery. Each light that appears accounts for approximately 20% charge.

To check the battery health, press and hold the status button on your battery charge gauge for at least 3 seconds. If virtually no lights appear, the battery is in good condition and approximately more than 80 percent of it has the original charge capacity continues. Each light represents incremental destruction. If five lights glimpse, approximately less than 60 percent of your charge capacity remains, and you should consider replacing the Latitude E4300 power.

Q What does Dell propose for battery storage for a long period of time?

a When storing for more than 4 days these instructions can better preserve everything of your battery:

Do not store batteries for very long periods plugged into or placed on any power source. This includes aC adapters and lap security carts connected to an outlet.

Lap energy, including those stored with lap systems, should manage an Operational Storage Temp of 0? to 35癈 (32? to 95癋).

Batteries may be stored in the lap or outside of the lap.

Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge a Latitude E5500 Battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% for a four month period, for your information. )

Q are there restriction with taking lithium-ion battery power on planes?

a Helpful January 1, 2008, the Department of Transportation (DOT) in the Pipeline and Hazardous Resources Safety administration (PHMSa) will no longer allow loose lithium batteries in checked baggage. These batteries may continue to be packed in carry-on baggage.
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

Dell Tip For Lithum Laptop Power supply.
Page 1 of 1