446506-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

446506-001

446506-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Motherboards - Unlock Secret Audiosound Improvement Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Motherboards - Unlock Secret Audiosound Improvement Features Empty
PostSubject: Asus Motherboards - Unlock Secret Audiosound Improvement Features   Asus Motherboards - Unlock Secret Audiosound Improvement Features I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm

To use this you will want either a ASUS P5B/Similar Asus Motherboard or even just Non-Asus motherboards that has got the AD1988 chipset.

To Install The Sonic Concentrate SoundMAX audio driver one download the driver with the P5B motherboard from your Asus website above. From there you ultimately choose downloads. Next you fill out a questionaire that tells them what drivers you want and in my case I fill out 搈otherboard? 揝ocket 7753 in addition to 揚5B? for the model volume of the unit.

Click AUDIO to grow the audio tab then download your new new driver. You'll want the operater:

Beta Version 6. 10. 1. 6180

Account SoundMAX Audio Driver v6. 10. 1. 6180 intended for Windows Vista 32/64bit

1. Raise front panel microphone volume level under AC? 7 manner.
File Size 12. 87 (MBytes)

Soon after Installation, you'll want to RIGHT click the little speaker icon to the bottom right of the body tray. Select Playback equipment, Click 'Speakers' and then click the 'Properties' button.

You'll view the new previously hidden Sonic Concentrate and Microphone enhancement tabs. Simply click to enable the revolutionary features and enjoy. It is just a free fantastic audio improvement.
Back to top Go down
https://446506-001.forumotion.com

Asus Motherboards - Unlock Secret Audiosound Improvement Features
Page 1 of 1